[Xymon] host grepping

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Fri Jan 10 00:01:27 CET 2014

Found that shortly after I sent the mail (isn't that always the case?).

Feature request: It would be handy to have xymongrep handle more than just test lookups to save some scripting time.  I think it would be awesome if it was extended to allow you to reference a host and have it return the tests for just that host (especially when it may be spread across multiple entries) and allow an argument to get the CLIENT, NAME or other modifier as needed.

:-)

=G=