[Xymon] inode test fails after change in showgraph

henrik at hswn.dk henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Jan 9 09:10:40 CET 2014

Den 09.01.2014 07:55, W.J.M. Nelis skrev:
> Hello,
>
> Yesterday Xymon server, version 4.3.12, stopped performing the test
> inode, after a change in program showgraph.cgi.
[...]
> Are there more things I can do (check,restore) to get the inode test
> operational again?

If you look at the client data (follow link from any detailed status
page), is there an "[inode]" section listed there with the necessary
data?

It is the xymond_client module that generates the inode status, not
xymond_rrd or showgraph.cgi. So if that binary is unchanged, then I
don't really understand why it would stop generating an inode status.

Are there any notices in xymond.log (or the xymond status page) of
status messages being dropped, e.g. from ghost clients?

I suppose the other status messages (cpu, disk, memory etc) are still
working fine?