[Xymon] nosslcert

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Fri Feb 28 23:09:58 CET 2014

On 2/28/2014 12:46 PM, Wilcox, Theodore A -FS wrote:
> I put the nosslcert command on the same line as the host.  When I use the drop the test, I am using the hostname as it is in the hosts file.  The http test column is red and has been red since we started the program.

If you have https://foo.bar... you don't need the simple https check on
the host. The complex one will handle it. This might be affecting the
sslcert result, but I doubt it.

How old is the sslcert red? If you click on the red ball, it will have a
date and time as well as 'Status unchanged" and source IP at the bottom.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration