[Xymon] FILES in analysis.cfg

Roland Soderstrom Rolands at logicaltech.com.au
Tue Feb 18 21:52:53 CET 2014

Hi,

That part work just fine.
Anything the * expands to will be picked up by xymon.

My question is the FILE directive in the analysis.cfg
If I just set it to
FILE /var/tmp/sys-heartbeat-myhost red MTIME<3700
Everything works just fine.
But,
If I change it to:
FILE /var/tmp/sys-heartbeat-myhostttt red MTIME<3700
If I read the manual correctly it should go RED because there is no file called  /var/tmp/sys-heartbeat-myhostttt
If I touch the new myhostttt file it will show up on the test page
That means the
file:`ls -1 /var/tmp/sys-heartbeat-*`
Works just fine as it should.

So how do I get the files test go RED on a missing file?

- Roland