[Xymon] Step by step xymon instalation on CentOS-6.5-x86_64

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Mon Feb 17 18:00:57 CET 2014

> Hello xymon community!
>

> I'm trying to insatall xymon server on my virtual centos box, but I can't
> get it to work.
> I would be extremely thankful if some has any kind of step by step
> instructions,
> because I'm not very skilled with linux (i'm still leraning).
>
> I think xymon is a great tool and I would really like to get it working.
>
> Tnx in advance.

If this seems brusque or rude, I apologize in advance, but:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+install+and+configure+xymon+under+CentOS+6

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1