[Xymon] Terabithia RPMs for 4.3.16 available for testing

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Mon Feb 10 17:54:50 CET 2014

Never mind...I'm not having a good brain day...I see the RPMs also in the
testing repository.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"Once word leaks out that a pirate's gone soft, people begin to disobey
you and then it's nothing but work, work, work, all the time."
--Westley/The Dread Pirate Roberts