[Xymon] Terabithia RPMs for 4.3.16 available for testing

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Sun Feb 9 22:29:23 CET 2014

Hello all,

I've posted updated versions of RPMs for 4.3.16 in the testing repository
at http://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/

If no major problems are discovered, I'll move them into the normal
directories some time this week. Early adopters are encouraged to try them
out and let me know if you notice any issues :)

i386/x86_64 RPMs are available for EL5/EL6, and x86_64 packages for Fedora
18-20. The associated client-static RPMs are also back.

Of special note for Fedora users, the RPMs now use systemd service units
instead of initscripts. The appropriate chkconfig/service commands
*should* work as expected still, but any runlevel startup options might
need to be reset.

Regards,

-jc