[Xymon] Ack not working properly Xymon 4.3.0.0 beta2 - upgrade?

henrik at hswn.dk henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Feb 5 11:39:48 CET 2014

Den 2014-02-05 11:26, Steve B skrev:

> Thanks to both of you, I
will be put all this into action soon but will need to test and agree
with board.

> Henrik, would it be possible to get a copy or a link of
what is referred to in this post you wrote in 2011 in a thread entitled
'[Xymon] Acknowledge issue continues with xymon 4.3.2 ' please?
http://lists.xymon.com/pipermail/xymon/2011-April/031292.html [1]

was not able to get the attachment from the thread/mailing list. I would
like to see if this helps as I need to use ACKs ASAP and will not be
able to upgrade Xymon for a week or two at best and I'm still on
4.3.0-0.beta2 as described.

You should be able to download it via the
link in that archive mail:
http://lists.xymon.com/pipermail/xymon/attachments/20110407/d8b2f9fd/attachment.bin

I am not sure that will solve the problem for you, as I recall there
were several issues that took a couple of iterations before everything
worked OK. But feel free to try it.

Links:
------
[1]