[Xymon] Setting up xymon

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Tue Feb 4 23:43:57 CET 2014

On 5 February 2014 09:21, Michael Brown <mike.a.brown09 at gmail.com> wrote:

> All right. I will check once I get home. If it does not seem to work what
> would be to post?

The web pages are all created by the xymongen process.  It talks to xymond
to fetch the status for every host/test, and puts all of the pages into
$XYMONWWWDIR, for Apache to serve them - this includes the main page.  If
other pages aren't showing up, I'd be looking at the log for xymongen
(xymongen.log).  Also, worth checking the Apache log to see where it's
looking for the files, and confirm that this matches what's defined in
$XYMONWWWDIR.