[Xymon] headercheck tag?

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Mon Feb 3 22:22:52 CET 2014

It's amazing how much better looking for the correct thing helps :-).  Don't know why this isn't sinking in...is there an example for using this with, say. post?

"post=newcolname;https://example.com/login;user=myid&password=mypass&locale=en_US;could not log on to the server"

where exactly would "headermatch" live?\

again...my brain is mush and not firing on all synapses ...

thx

=G=