[Xymon] netstat column and netstat.rrd with german windows

Ribeiro, Glauber glauber.ribeiro at experian.com
Mon Feb 3 17:44:56 CET 2014

This may be a good time to consider moving out of BBWin. BBWin seems to be barely supported; I've had problems with it consuming too much memory. There is a new experimental Powershell based client in the Xymon repository, which seems, to me, to work better than BBWin, and since it's all plain text scripts, it should be easier to customize.