[Xymon] One trend page for more than one host

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 23:43:51 CET 2014

Hi Steve

My solution to the same problem, was to craft my own web page.
The graphs all have their own URL, which you can insert into any web page.
Ours has no frills, just the graphs, because we use it to cut & paste into
management reports.
But there is nothing stopping you from generating the web pages to look the
same as a Xymon web page, and even including it in the menu.

Regards
Vernon

On 5 December 2014 at 23:19, Steve Brown <sgb at pics.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> Is there a way to show the trends for more than one host on one page?
>

> I have 2 Linux hosts that support 1 application. I’d like to be able to
> view the cpu (for example) for both of them together on one page.
>
> The trends column for each host shows all of the graphs for that host, I
> would like to be able to view these 2 at the same time without having to
> flip between browser tabs.
>

> Thanks
>
> Steve

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory"
- General George Patton