[Xymon] Monitoring Directory Permissions

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 23:08:39 CET 2014

I know, it's a lot simpler to put it right quietly with a cron, or even
part of the update process, and I have considered this, but as always, it's
political.
The client wants it this way.

With their previous installation of Xymon, I had it working, so I know it's
possible.
However, it was all lost in a catastrophic system failure (with no backups).
I rebuilt Xymon on a new server for them, but and I can't a hell remember
how I configured the directory monitoring.

Regards
Vernon