[Xymon] Content check question

Scot Kreienkamp SKreien at la-z-boy.com
Fri Oct 11 03:34:10 CEST 2013

Thank you for the TCP dump idea Jeremy, that was spot on.  I assumed that I had to escape the special characters in the URL as I did on the command line.  Apparently Xymon already takes care of that for me.  When I looked at the dump the escapes were being passed straight through.  As soon as I took them out I started getting the true  response that I was looking for.  There was no space, that's my email client being "helpful".

Scot Kreienkamp | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Incorporated
1284 N. Telegraph Rd. | Monroe, MI 48162 | scot.kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com<mailto:scot.kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com> | www.la-z-boy.com<http://www.la-z-boy.com/>