[Xymon] How do you handle simultaneous disk-alerts from the same host?

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Wed Oct 2 17:27:08 CEST 2013

On 2 October 2013 21:49, Carl Melgaard <Carl.Melgaard at stab.rm.dk> wrote:

> This looks very nice – is there anything like this for Windows – for bbwin?
>
> It runs server-side, so there's some chance it will work.  I think the
only UNIX-isms might be that it changes "/" to "root", and it probably
assumes that filesystems look "/like/this" instead of like "C:".  But give
it a go and see what it shows.  You can run it with "-d -d -d -y -m
name.of.host", and it will set debug level to 3; operate in dry-run mode
(not send updates to Xymon); and only operate on the specified host.  If it
doesn't work, send me the output and I'll see what might need tweaking.