[Xymon] Feature - Ability to Ack purple?

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at ca.rutgers.edu
Tue Nov 26 19:18:12 CET 2013

You actually can, just not from the web interface. I do it through e-mail all the time (xymon mailack script or something like that). Assuming there's a xymon command to do so as well, that's surely another way. I believe the issue is that the webpage does not display purple events. Probably an easy tweak.