[Xymon] Quick question - delayred with named content columns?

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Thu Nov 7 00:17:24 CET 2013

If you run xymond with "--debug" then you'll get log messages from this
line of code each time there's a change in colour:

                dbgprintf("posting to stachg channel: host=%s, test=%s\n",
hostname, testname);

The "testname" her is the exact value being matched against the delayred or
delayyellow parameter (that is, being passed to changedelay() function).
 If your special column names show up here as "test=web", then I would be
reasonably confident of success using "delayred=web:5".

You'll need to change the colour to see the log message.  But you should be
able to do this by changing it to blue (by adding a down-time period for
the service) and then back to normal again.  The debug log message is
executed even for "down" services.

>>> https://foo.example.com/servlet?status;200 cont=mobile;