[Xymon] Modifying scheduled disable/enable

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Fri Nov 1 12:30:32 CET 2013

> Yes, this works. I assumed the original poster didn't want the tedium of
> editing them all in the GUI all over again, but I realized he didn't say
> that necessarily. Don't forget, if that is what you want, you can at least
> script this on the command line using the xymon command (which can use
> wildcards too, if your servers happen to be named that way).

That's correct. As there's currently no facility to edit the schedules via
the GUI (perhaps I should submit that as a feature request), I was hoping
to find a file where I could modify the (Unix) start time and duration (as
that's how they appear to be stored, when I look at them in the xymond.chk
file).