[Xymon] XYMONSERVERS bug

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Mon May 27 07:57:36 CEST 2013

Yes. Your clients try to talk to server1, eventually timeout, then deliver
to server2. I think the server reads the clients clock time from the status
message, so if the message is delayed, the clock time looks wrong.

That's a guess, I haven't looked at the source, but that would explain what
you're seeing.

Ralph Mitchell

On May 27, 2013 1:34 AM, "Roland Soderstrom" <Rolands at logicaltech.com.au>
wrote:

> Actually I don’t have this setting in the servers at all just on the
clients.

> So xymonserver2 doesn’t know xymonserver1, more than as a client

servers differ, so on the first server the time is within the clients'