[Xymon] cgierror.log lists error

Steve B rectifier at gmail.com
Tue May 14 17:37:09 CEST 2013

Thanks for this, it's still not completely fixed (I cleared out all the
rrdtcl files from tmp and it looked ok for a few hours then bad again and
new rrdtcl files were present, which may be normal but the errors aren't)
but it pointed me towards fixing some other issues that I had been plagued
with since the end of last year, gaps in graphs and hobbitd_rrd crashes!  I
am very grateful for that.