[Xymon] Anyone know of a MySQL Server monitoring script?

Don Kuhlman Don.Kuhlman at schawk.com
Fri May 10 18:43:16 CEST 2013

Thanks guys.  Josh, do you know the name of it on deadcat? I couldn't seem to find that one yesterday.

Thanks again!

Don

From: Josh Luthman <josh at imaginenetworksllc.com<mailto:josh at imaginenetworksllc.com>>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 12:26:13 -0400
To: Don Kuhlman <don.kuhlman at schawk.com<mailto:don.kuhlman at schawk.com>>
Cc: Xymon Email List <xymon at xymon.com<mailto:xymon at xymon.com>>
Subject: Re: [Xymon] Anyone know of a MySQL Server monitoring script?

I use one from deadcat, I think.

Mine looks like this:

Fri May 10 12:18:04 2013 MySQL Server OK

threads: 1
questions: 9005502
slow queries: 0
opens: 2011607
flush tables: 1
open tables: 64
queries per second avg: 0.072
maxcon: 100

Server version: 5.0.45 Source distribution
Uptime: 1442 days 1 hour 10 min 43 sec

Server reports timestamp of 2013-05-10 12:18:04

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St