[Xymon] Custom check interval for different status of custom tests

Andrey Chervonets A.Chervonets at cominder.eu
Thu May 2 09:07:31 CEST 2013

Is it possible to define different check interval for custom tests?

for example, we check tablespaces space usage in database.
For some tests we do not to check once per 5 min just because of
performance impact of some complex requests.

When status is green - we do check every 30 min.
But if status is yellow and red - the DBA can make fix faster then in 30
min (or even situation can change faster)
and it would nice to reflect correct status earlier then in 30 min.

Is i possible now or may be it can be implemented in next release?

Best regards,

Andrey Chervonets
SIA CoMinder
http://www.cominder.eu/