[Xymon] Where is text for col header labels?

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Mon Mar 25 18:35:45 CET 2013

> Sorry - this is probably in a man page I didn't find... Where do we find /
> set the HTML text for the column (i.e. test name) headers?
>
> Thanks!

Hi, David.

The columns are defined in $XYMON/etc/xymonserver.cfg.

If you happen to change the name of one of the columns, make sure you also
edit that column's information in $XYMON/etc/columndoc.csv.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just
stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1