[Xymon] xymon as a drop-in bb replacement

Deiss, Mark Mark.Deiss at xerox.com
Wed Mar 20 13:58:59 CET 2013

Nuts - guess that means the Quest/former Deadcat repository of all the BB-based user contributions will be vaporized at some point per BBPE EOL. Maybe Mr. Croteau/Quest can " transfer" the content back under the wings of Mr. MacGuire/somebody? This code base should be all GPL and not hamstrung by any Quest licensing restrictions.

Hmm, maybe Mr. Croteau and Mr. MacGuire will get back together again with something like "Big Second-Cousin-Once-Removed's Second-Coming"