[Xymon] Blue displayed on non-green page

Michael Beatty Michael.Beatty at sherwin.com
Wed Mar 13 13:55:06 CET 2013

I don't think he is talking about alerts on the non-green screen, I
think he is talking about blues in the event list, the "events received
in the past X minutes" list that is at the bottom of the the non-green
page.

I just tested on 4.3.7, and changes to/from blue appear in that list for
me as well.  Which, personally, I don't see as a problem, in fact, I
prefer it that way.  As I see it, that list is, by design, intended to
show all changes including blue.

With that said, there is not a configuration setting (at least that I
have read about) that lets you determine which changes to/from colors
show in that list.  That list always displays all color changes.

Michael Beatty