[Xymon] How to remove "purple" data

Frank M. Ramaekers FRamaekers at ailife.com
Fri Mar 8 21:11:51 CET 2013

I use to have this information, but have lost it somehow.   I have one
server which stopped having a service (telnet).  I removed it from
/etc/hobbit/etc-hosts and cycled hobbit.  It now shows up in purple.
What is the command to remove this entry from being displayed at all.

TIA,

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr. | Systems Programmer | Information Technology |
American Income Life Insurance Company | 254-761-6649

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at PrivacyAct at ailife.com.