[Xymon] http checks for multiple domains in the same server

David Hay-Currie dhaycurrie at leisurefitness.com
Wed Jun 26 20:32:36 CEST 2013

We have a web server that has 7 web sites running, and about 100 domains. Most of the domains are in the same web site.
Currently I have listed the most of the important sites, and I am trying to also get dnsreg (more on that later).
What I would like to do, is run http check on these sites once a day, and not every day. Is it possible? Without changing the default http setting? (the top critical sites I want to check on default schedule)

While I am on the domain topic, I recently moved the server from hobbit to xymon, but the package deleted most of the hobbit folders automatically and I don't remember exactly which folders I had to put the dnsreg check. I though it was a server/ext but it is possible it is %XYMONHOME/client/ext?

David Hay-Currie
IT Manager
Leisure Fitness Equipment LLC
231 Executive Dr. Suite 15