[Xymon] custom graph problem

henrik at hswn.dk henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Jun 20 14:06:53 CEST 2013

Den 20.06.2013 13:28, deepak deore skrev:
> Hi,
>
> I am monitoring a size of a file and have created custom graph.
> NCV value is "data file size: 4500" which is 4500 MB. On graph I have
> mentioned Y axis as size (MB).
>
> Graph is working fine. But Y axis is coming like 4.0 k, 4.1 k, 4.2 k
> etc. which is not looking good. How do I change the Y axis to full
> value instead of "k"

It's really an rrdtool issue, since that is what Xymon uses to generate
the graphs. So you should look at the "rrdgraph" man-page for options
that you can add to the graphs.cfg entry to do what you want.

A quick look here points to something like "-X 0" as the solution; you
just add this on a separate line inside the definition for your graph.