[Xymon] Monitoring HP ILO via Ssh

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Wed Jun 5 17:39:07 CEST 2013

I'd liked the devmon template.

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Neil Simmonds
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 10:03 AM
To: betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Cc: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: Re: [Xymon] Monitoring HP ILO via Ssh

This is the data we get from it,

Physical Drives
Drive Model      Drive Bay          Status   Hard Rear Errs  Other Timeouts
HP      DG146ABAB4                 8          OK      2          0
HP      DG146ABAB4                 7          OK      30         0
HP      DG146ABAB4                 6          OK      0          0
HP      DG146ABAB4                 5          OK      8          0
HP      DG146ABAB4                 4          OK      0          0
HP      DG146BABCF                3          OK      3          0
HP      DG072BB975                  2          OK      0          0
HP      DG072BABCE                1          OK      0          0

Fans
ID         Sensor Location            Fan Present      Condition          Redundant?      Redundant Partner
1          ioBoard Present OK      Redundant        2
2          ioBoard Present OK      Redundant        3
3          cpu       Present OK      Redundant        4
4          cpu       Present OK      Redundant        5
5          cpu       Present OK      Redundant        6
6          cpu       Present OK      Redundant        1

Power supplies:
Power Supply Bay         Power Supply Present   Condition          Redundant?      Hotpluggable?
1          present OK      Redundant        hotPluggable
2          present OK      Redundant        hotPluggable

Thermal sensors:
ID         Sensor Location            Temp    Threshold          Condition          Threshold Type
1          ioBoard 42         70         OK      Caution
2          ambient 18         39         OK      Caution
3          cpu       30         127       OK      Caution
4          cpu       30         127       OK      Caution
5          powerSupply     42         77         OK      Caution
6          cpu       30         127       OK      Caution
7          cpu       30         127       OK      Caution

I can send you the DEVMON template that we use if you'd like (won't be able to send until tomorrow though).

Neil.