[Xymon] status of IPv6 support?

Christian Herzog herzog at phys.ethz.ch
Wed Jul 24 08:07:33 CEST 2013

Dear Henrik,

thanks a lot for this encouraging update. We'll stand by with our test setup,
ready to get our hands dirty.

best,
-Christian

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 07:50:13AM +0200, Henrik Størner wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> On 22-07-2013 08:53, Christian Herzog wrote:
> >- do you have any indication when v5 will be ready for prime time (other than
> >   "Version 5 is currently (August 2012) under development, and is expected to
> >   be released later in 2012)"?
>
> Barring unforeseen events, I think there will be a version ready for
> testing mid-september. It will probably require some shakedown,
> since there is a lot of new code, but a release during the autumn
> should be possible.
>

> >- if you're in need of a) testers, b) code contributions or even c) financial
> >   incentives, we might be able to help out
>
> I'll definitely need testers, and code contributions are always welcome.
>

> Regards,
> Henrik

Dr. Christian Herzog <herzog at phys.ethz.ch>  support: +41 44 633 26 68
IT Services Group, HPT H 8                    voice: +41 44 633 39 50
Department of Physics, ETH Zurich
8093 Zurich, Switzerland                     http://nic.phys.ethz.ch/