[Xymon] raid bbwin monitoring

Dugan, Darin D [ITSYS] dddugan at iastate.edu
Fri Jul 19 16:36:24 CEST 2013

FYI, in my experience you can generally specify a path relative to the BBWin bin folder as shown below. This is nice if you still have a mix of 32- and 64-bit systems, or have BBWin installed in different locations for some reason, etc.

<load value='cmd /c "..\ext\CheckHpRaid.cmd"' timer="3h"/>

Cheers.