[Xymon] pagegen.c: use fixed column width for system name

Wilbert Jeuken wilbert.jeuken at xperi.nl
Mon Jul 1 14:59:39 CEST 2013

Anyone.....?

Van: Wilbert Jeuken
Verzonden: donderdag 20 juni 2013 15:54
Aan: 'xymon at xymon.com'
Onderwerp: pagegen.c: use fixed column width for system name

Hello,

I'm using one page to list all the managed systems, and would like to create a more homogenous look of that page. To this end, I've changed the pagegen.c code so that the generated tables are aligned on the left side of the screen.
Now, I want to align the check icons so they all start at the same offset (as to avoid a "jumpy" page on which the check icons don't align nicely).
I would like to do this by assigning a fixed width tot the column containing the system name (in my case, the NAME tag in de hostst.cfg). If this field has the same width for all systems, all check icons should also start at the same offset.

I've been fiddling around in pagegen.c, but I can't figure out what to change to get the above mentioned layout. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

kindest regards,

Wilbert Jeuken