[Xymon] Feature Request ~ logfetch

Yuki Matsushita matsushy at creo.co.jp
Mon Jul 1 07:57:26 CEST 2013

(2013/03/06 22:55), henrik at hswn.dk wrote:
> - MAXCHECK is only used when the client has not run before, to avoid
>    searching gigabytes of log data. It does not affect how log files
>    are processed during normal client-cycles - that is controlled by the
>    logsize setting in client-local.cfg.

Would that be right?
I read logfetch.c and it seems comparing bufsz to MAXCHECK is performed
  always.
Is it valid if the logsize setting in client-local.cfg was over MAXCHECK?

In addition, I found a typo in line 251.

247:		/* See if this is a trigger line */
248:		if (logdef->triggercount) {
249:			int i, match = 0;
250:
251:			for (i=0; ((i < logdef->ignorecount) && !match); i++) {

"ignorecount" should be "triggercount".

Regards,
Yuki

--