[Xymon] adding a table to a custom test

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Thu Jan 31 16:28:00 CET 2013

Thanks. That’s pretty much what I did as well.

From: Ford, Alan [mailto:Alan.FORD at stanwell.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:42 PM
To: 'Jeremy Ruffer'; Root, Paul
Cc: xymon
Subject: RE: [Xymon] adding a table to a custom test

Hi Paul,

I’m on 4.3.10

This is how I did it as a status message.

< -----  Code Snippet ---- >

print "</H3><br>";
print "<table border=2>";
print "<tr>";
print "<th>Tablespace</th>";
print "<th>Max Space</th>";
print "<th>Allocated Space</th>";
print "<th>Used Space</th>";
print "<th>Free Maximum</th>";
print "<th>Free Allocated</th>";
print "<th>Max Used</th>";
print "<th>Alloc Used</th>";
print "</tr>";

Loop to print my table data

  print “<tr>\n”;
  print "<td>$tname</td>\n";
  print "<td align=right>$m_space MB</td>\n";
  print "<td align=right>$a_space MB</td>\n";
  print "<td align=right>$u_space MB</td>\n";
  print "<td align=right>$fm_space MB</td>\n";
  print "<td align=right>$fa_space MB</td>\n";
  print "<td align=right>$mp_used</td>\n";
  print "<td align=right>$ap_used</td>\n";
  print “</tr>\n”;

And end the table def.

  print “</table>\n”;