[Xymon] Xymon report start time outside of range of requested report

Robert Herbstzuber robert.herbstzuber at bc.edu
Mon Jan 28 20:50:18 CET 2013

Hello there.

I'm just a user of our Xymon system not an admin.
We monitor about 800+ systems and on a few when I ask to see the report from 1-12-2012 to 1-31-2012 there are few machine reporting the CONN and VMWARE test being for 1-28-2013 which is the current date. We are looking to compile SLA uptime stats and I do no have confidence in the fact that these numbers are outside of the given range I'm asking for.

Thanks
Robert