[Xymon] Custom test with NCV

Thu Jan 10 12:47:06 CET 2013

I have written a couple of custom tests, and they are reporting data
back to xymon, which is then using the NCV to import into a RRD file.

However, sometimes the values wrap around, and then my graph gets a
massive negative value showing.

How can I tell hobbit to setup the RRD file such that the minimum valid
value is 0, which would at least discard the single wrong value...

Currently, one value has a minimum of -6M while all other values are
between 0 and max of 119000 but I can't see anything on the graph
because of the single massive negative value?

I did actually think rrd was smart enough to notice wraps like this, but
perhaps I've created the RRD wrong, or specified something incorrectly?

Thanks,
Adam

--
Adam Goryachev