[Xymon] BBWIN Central Mode - Auto Reset Services

Simmons Clint C.Simmons at criflending.com
Wed Jan 9 01:38:16 CET 2013

It seems that after switching to central mode on all of our BBWIN clients we have lost the ability to auto restart services.

This would work with the client using a local bbwin.cfg:
<setting name=" Symantec_AntiVirus" value="started" autoreset="true" alarmcolor="red" />

However, now that we have moved to a central config the autoreset doesn't work.
SVC " Symantec_AntiVirus" startup=automatic status=started  autoreset=true

Is there a certain syntax that needs be used in analysis.cfg?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Clint Simmons

This e-mail (and any attachment) is strictly confidential and for use only by intended recipient(s). The opinions therein expressed are those of the author. Its contents, therefore, do not represent any commitment between the company and the recipient(s) and no liability or responsibility is accepted by the company for the above mentioned content. If you are not an intended recipient(s), please notify the author promptly and delete this message.