[Xymon] One client not showing deatails

Siddesha Dodderi Hanumantharayappa Siddesha.Hanumantharayappa at ness.com
Tue Jan 8 20:13:32 CET 2013

Hi Team,

One of the client below not show resource details (cpu, disk, memory etc.,), I have installed BBwin on client system, copied BBWin.conf file from working system and just changed host name in that.
Still it is not working. Port is also open  and I able to telnet port 1984 to Xymon server.

Can anyone please help me on this.

[cid:image001.png at 01CDEE01.8404AF90]

Thanks,
Siddesh
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to MailAdmin at ness.com and then delete it from your system. Ness technologies is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.