[Xymon] Problem with netapp.pl

L.M.J linuxmasterjedi at free.fr
Wed Feb 27 21:56:03 CET 2013

Hi,

   I've just contacted "Francesco Duranti" who maintain some plugins for
BEA/Netapp and DB [1]
   At the same time, I would to know if someone could be interested by
implementing a new feature in this perl code ? On the netapp.ini file,
we can add exception for Disk (D) warning/panic level, Inode (I)
warning/panic level, Snapshot (S) warning/panic level but we can add
exceptions to Quota. I'm looking for someone who could duplicate/tweak a
couple of perl code lines to add this Quota exception feature.

   Contact me for extra information, thanks !

  [1] : http://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbit-perl-cl/