[Xymon] SSL Error after upgrading to Fedora 18

Jason Chambers Jason.Chambers at geosoft.com
Fri Feb 8 21:43:16 CET 2013

Looks like Xymon is using a Cypher not supported by my server… Found this:

An TLS 1.2 connection request was received from a remote client application, but
none of the cipher suites supported by the client application are supported by
the server. The SSL connection request has failed.

Anyone have a suggestion for a fix?

Jason Chambers
Network Administrator | Geosoft
geosoft.com<http://www.geosoft.com/> | blog<http://blogs.geosoft.com/> | twitter<http://twitter.com/geosoft> | linkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/geosoft-inc.> | facebook<http://www.facebook.com/GeosoftInc> | T +1 416.369.0111 #344 | M +1 416.508.1410