[Xymon] MAPE question: display persistence

Deiss, Mark Mark.Deiss at xerox.com
Fri Feb 8 15:31:07 CET 2013

Question 1) I have noticed that when I have a drilled down view using Opera 12.10 on MAPE 1.4 with Xymon 4.37 that the display will automatically update and collapse the view to the upper level. Is there a way to maintain persistence in the web display?

Ideally, if watching a yellow/red server in a drilled down view, would want that view to persist rather than having the view automatically collapse to the upper level. Otherwise user has to re-drill back down repeatedly as the page refreshes.

Question 2) Has anyone gotten IE9 to work with MAPE? Right now just get the Xymon background screen. Figure needs some hacking with the IE9 settings.