[Xymon] Xymon client on private network - proxy solution?

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:00:41 CET 2013

I just did this. Install the Xymon server on B, but disable xymond and enable xymonproxy following the instructions in tasks.cfg. You won't be running a full Xymon server. Of course, you will still want the Xymon client running there. In xymonserver.cfg set XYMSERVERIP to the IP of B, but set XYMSRV to the IP of your main server A.
Steve

Wherever you go, there you are.