[Xymon] Raspberry Pi Xymon Server

Nick Pettefar Nick at Pettefar.com
Wed Feb 6 13:54:15 CET 2013

Hi, I forgot to mention in my last posts that my Xymon server is a
Raspberry Pi (512Mb, 950MHz clock) running Debian Squeeze and using a
32GB SD card for the main disk.

The server is currently monitoring a Sun T2000 Solaris 10 box and an
Apple Mac Mini as well as itself.  (It is using minimal CPU.)

I compiled the latest Xymon on the Pi.  I used Mac Ports to make an
Xymon client for the Mac Mini (OSX Mountain Lion) - you have to fiddle
with the df command to get the right disk data, apparently it uses the
new Unix standard byt Xymon doesn't.

xymon at cream:~$ uname -a
  Linux cream 3.2.27+ #250 PREEMPT Thu Oct 18 19:03:02 BST 2012 armv6l GNU/Linux

Xymon Version 4.3.10:  3 Aug 2012

World viewable at:  http://ssh.pettefar.de:1984/xymon/

Regards,

Nick Pettefar