[Xymon] Client install gone wrong

Diep, David (OCTO-Contractor) David.Diep at dc.gov
Wed Dec 18 14:49:46 CET 2013

Jeremy,

Tim was very good with the explanation.  I went and removed the previous configuration. I then configured it as a client:

./configure.client

./configure --client was what I originally tried, but for some reason that did not find the pcre libraries.

I'm good now... I have one machine configured as the server, with the client information. My second machine is configured only with the client.

Thanks for all your help.

David Diep