[Xymon] Client install gone wrong

Diep, David (OCTO-Contractor) David.Diep at dc.gov
Wed Dec 18 00:03:45 CET 2013

I'm not sure if that's what I did, but I configured my second machine as a server. I then went to the first machine and changed the hosts.cfg and added both machines there.

It looks good... I can see both machines.  Good start... I'll start playing with the other functions now.

Thanks for all your help!

David Diep