[Xymon] How to use xymond_rootlogin.pl (was RE: root login script)

Morsiani, Massimo massimo.morsiani at gilbarco.com
Thu Apr 18 10:30:06 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have changed CMD line as suggested and it works now!

>	ROOT login active
>	red ROOT login detected!
>	root     pts/0        Apr 18 10:22 (<... machine name ...>)

Thank you so much for your support.

Regards.

Massimo Morsiani
Information Technology Dept.
------
Gilbarco S.r.l.
via de' Cattani, 220/G
50145 Firenze, Italy
tel:    +39-055-30941
fax:    +39-055-318603
email:  massimo.morsiani at gilbarco.com
web:    http://www.gilbarco.it

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail