[Xymon] CLI Event Report

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 04:52:21 CEST 2013

Or even easier would be to do a find -mtime in the histlogs file, and parse
them each separately to produce one-liners from the status line, but I was
hoping there was something even simpler.
If I do put a script together, I will pop it on the list, but I really
don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Cheers