[Xymon] graphing problem

Wed Apr 17 07:35:51 CEST 2013

On 17/04/13 15:30, Phil Crooker wrote:
>>> should be getting four sets of graphs. The rrd file is created, but I just see NaN values, no data is being recorded.

You mentioned that your data is updated every 10 minutes, ensure that
the RRD is defined as receiving one update every 10 minutes. By default,
it expects data every 5 minutes, and only half the values can be invalid
before all data is invalid, and one update every 10 minutes means half
the data is invalid/unknown....

Just something to check anyway... (or consider sending data updates more
frequently, every 5 minutes like xymon expects).

Regards,
Adam

--
Adam Goryachev