[Xymon] Custom Graphs

Alias alias at kimber.net.au
Thu Apr 11 15:27:26 CEST 2013

Our weakness with xymon is forecasting disk trends. With the right
thresholds I can be proactive in managing disk capacity however it's not
possible to check the past 576days for hundreds of servers. Metric
Reporting results are blank when selecting multiple hosts and disks
however it does work for CPU but it compiles all results\servers into
one graph . I would like to see disk trends of 200hosts display in
200graphs on the one page.

Has anyone got any suggestions or "been there, done that" ?

regards