[Xymon] jboss monitorin

Andy Smith abs at shadymint.com
Wed Sep 12 21:00:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

Hmm...  I had overlooked the fact that the cloud storage I was using is
no longer available (since just 2 weeks ago actually), apologies. I have
updated Xymonton with a new download location
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/92999992/jmxstat_kit.zip).  In the meantime, we
are using jmxstat to monitor lots of JBoss at the place I work, code is
stable, last update 2011-11-11 support for Xymon 4.3, if you want any
more info or any screenshots of what you could potentially get out of
it, let me know, I wont pollute this list with this stuff because it is
only interesting to specific projects.
--
Andy